Sheesh, blink your eyes and another month just goes zipping by. Guess I better rethink my thinking about applying to blogher; don't think I can stand the pressure.
So, in the past month I've:
- Purchased a new (to me) table and chairs for the dining room. The table is one of those old formica/chrome 50's tables with 4 chrome chairs.
- Purchased some "vintage" tupperware. The stuff actually looked brand new and at $20 for 3 bowls I wasn't going to pass it up as you can't even buy new stuff at that price.
- Made a trip to one of the inner suburbs to purchase a wok.
- Didn't buy a wok, but did score a granite mortar & pestle for $35.
- Thanks to Mr H's keen eye, picked up two bedside tables for $165. The tables are similar to ones we were outbid for on Ebay. The tables need to be refinished though.
- Spent the weekend in the mountains - got some good ideas for house renovations.
And really that's about it. Nothing very exciting or glamourous. Well, there is the whole running out of petrol on the way to the train station thing, but we won't talk about that.
The next big thing on the calendar: Elvis Costello on Oct 17. And maybe some company in October as well.